2017 IIMC Annual Conference
|About the IIMC Annual Conference
Each year, through its Annual Conference, IIMC continues its tradition of offering an abundance of educational, information programs, and networking opportunities to help you manage your municipality in today’s complex environment.
71st IIMC Annual Conference
Montréal, Québec, Canada
May 21-24, 2017
Montreal, Canada, one of North America’s most beautiful cities will play host to IIMC’s 71st Annual Conference. Join us for a learning experience with the theme "Passport To Education ~ Passeport pour l'éducation"
an international education experience sure to further your journey of discovery and success.
Available Now! 2017 Conference Program
- Canada Customs Letter - to assist you with crossing the border
- Important Conference Information - NEW!!!
- Walking Route from Sheraton to the Hotel Bonaventure
- Foundation Conference Fundraising Flyer
Silent Auction, Hawaii Raffle and 50/50 Split the Pot Daily
Drawings - Order your T-Shirt before April 26, 2017
Here is some other information to keep in mind if you’re planning to attend:
1. Make sure your passport is valid. You will need it to enter and leave Canada
2. Conference registration costs will be approximately $600.00 US till March 1st
3. Our host hotel will be $179.00 Canadian, which is approximately $140.00US
4. Montreal is a walking city, replete with numerous and eclectic establishments
5. Montreal’s International Airport is approximately 20 minutes from downtown
6. Just about everyone speaks French and English, so language is not a barrier
The Conference will feature premier education programs, outstanding speakers and events. Make
your plans to attend the Conference in this gorgeous, vibrant and diverse city called Montreal.